Yoruba General Assembly is a divinely established Assembly, duly registered (RC: 130496 C.A.C Abuja 2019) and largest Social Cultural gathering of Yoruba people highly determined to repositioning of Yoruba race in Nigeria and in the Diaspora.
His Excellency Jagunmolu Oluwatosin Tomori Willoughby MCON, J.A.A the amiable and indefatigable President General of the ancestry and distinguished Assembly came up with the divine vision on April 4th, 2018.
And after a thorough consultations with so many Yoruba Elders, Leaders, religious and political frontliners took the giant steps by registering this noble Assembly with Corporate Affairs Commission C.A.C Abuja and actually got the YORUBA GENERAL ASSEMBLY Certificate duly signed and sealed in June 25, 2019 in the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
Yoruba General Assembly within 2019 to 2021 divinely evolved and had spread to all states of the Nigeria nation. Precisely, today it has in records State Governors with their active Executives across Nigeria with the mandates to see to the repositioning of Yoruba people and how they are fairing in their various abodes nationwide.
By divine arraignment, YGA is to care and cater for the Yoruba people especially those who have lost hopes in life or in any kind of predicament..
Yoruba General Assembly is and will soon become the Assembly where the Yoruba people in Nigeria and in the Diaspora will converge and deliberate on issues concerning the race.
YGA of course has its Appointed Board of Trustees Members.
Appointed Board of Trustees
1. Prof Yemi Osinbajo GCON, SAN…Chairman
2. HIM Oba Eniitan Adeyeye Ogunwusi
The Ooni of Ife. ..Vice Chairman
3. HIM Oba Dr Lamidi Layiwola Atanda Adeyemi lll,
Iku baba Yeye
The Alaafin of Oyo.
4. Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu
5. Jagunmolu Oluwatosin Tomori Willoughby
6. HRM Oba Olusegun Sefiu Salau The Oba of Yoruba, Federal Capital Territory, Abuja.
7. Pa Chief Adewunmi Ishola
8. HRM Oba Dr Gabriel Adekunle Aromolaran,
The Owa Obokun of Ijesa Land.
9. HRM Oba Dr Sikiru Kayode Adetona,
The Awujale of Ijebu Land.
10. HRM Dr Oba Adedotun Gbadebo
The Alake of Egba Land.
YGA as an ancestry of Yoruba Kingdom has been working assiduously on its 10 CARDINAL AGENDA.
1. YORUBA RACE CENCUS
2. FREE LEGAL SUPPORT SCHEME
3,SOCIAL WELFARE SUPPORT SCHEME
4. HEALTH SUPPORT SCHEME
5. PROMOTION AND ENHANCEMENT OF YORUBA CULTURES AND HERITAGES.
6. SUPPORT FOR TRADITIONAL INSTITUTIONS.
7. EDUCATIONAL SUPPORT SCHEME
8. CONFLICT RESOLUTION IN YORUBA KINGDOM.
9. YORUBA FESTIVAL SUPPORT
10. PROMOTING AND ENLIGHTENMENT ON YORUBA LANGUAGES.
YORUBA GENERAL ASSEMBLY is stand firm to fill the gab left of making life better and worth living.
Jagunmolu Oluwatosin Tomori Willoughby MCON, J.A.A and his highly focused National and States Executives are touring and working to repositioning of Yoruba Race in Nigeria and in the world around.
JAGUNMOLU OLUWATOSIN TOMORI WILLOUGHBY MCON,J.A.A
The President General:
YORUBA GENERAL ASSEMBLY
He is an Ijebu born veteran Broadcast Journalist of many years in the world of pen and broadcasting.
* A graduate of Mass Communication, Federal Polytechnic Oko, Anambra State, Eastern Nigeria. and A Master degree holder in Information Management, IMT online, Liverpool.